Clean multiple machines in a more cost-efficient way with portable filter carts from COMO Filtration.
Easily moved from one machine to the next or from job to job, COMO’s portable filter carts deliver superior Multi-pass Filtration in a compact system. Fully automatic and designed for unattended operation.
The best filtration available anytime, anywhere.
That’s what your operation gets with portable filter carts manufactured by COMO Filtration.
Combining our high-performing, long-lasting filtration components with mobility and convenience, COMO Filtration’s portable filter carts provide superior, kidney-loop filtration when you need it, where you need it.
COMO Portable Filter Carts:
- Clean multiple machines in a cost-efficient way
- Move easily from one machine to the next or from job to job
- Feature simple, compact design
- Can be operated unattended
Clean hydraulic fluid is critical for healthy machine operation. Contamination can slow down, damage or even destroy equipment. Keeping fluids clean with COMO Filtration’s portable filter carts can:
- Significantly extend the service life of your oil
- Greatly decrease component wear
- Practically eliminate downtime for repairs and maintenance
- Vastly improve productivity and profitability
- Offer massive return on investment – these systems quickly pay for themselves
Providing the product you need
COMO Filtration’s durable, reliable portable filter carts are expertly engineered, skillfully constructed and rigidly tested to ensure they meet your exact specifications.
Our uniquely-designed depth filters remove more particulate than any other filter on the market, making it the best value for your expensive equipment and machinery.
COMO Filtration’s portable filter carts include an array of standard and optional features.
- Power & pump indicator lights
- Transfer feature to bypass filtration
- Flow control gate valve
- High/low pressure switch
- Fluid sample port
- Inline heater
- Element change indicator light
- Inline particle counter
COMO Filtration’s high-quality, high-performing portable filter carts can be used on a wide range of machines in a variety of industries to remove particulate from both oil-based and water-based fluids, such as:
- Machine tool coolant
- Water-glycol hydraulic fluid
- Glycol-based coolant or antifreeze
- Stamping fluid
- Cutting fluid
- Grinding fluid
- Quench polymer
- EDM wire
- DI water
- Hydraulic oil
- Turbine oil
- Cutting oil
- Gear oil
- Quench oil
- Diesel Fuel
- Engine oil
- EDM oil
- Transformer oil
- Vacuum Pump oil
Delivering the service you deserve
Here’s the unfiltered, pure truth: COMO Filtration manufactures the best filtration systems on the market. We have the experience, expertise and equipment to design, develop and deliver filtration systems providing the best quality and the best value for you.
- Family owned and operated
- Founded in 1982 – almost four decades of industry experience
- Products available across the globe
- Devoted to filtration – it’s all we do and we know how to do it right
- Dedicated experts who can assess your situation, determine what products work best for you, and ensure equipment is installed safely and smoothly
- Can handle any size order – from a small, one-machine shop to large-scale operations with hundreds of machines
- Offer a broad distributor network that boasts dedicated professionals who know our products
- Headquartered in the heartland of American – in Janesville Wisconsin
- All frames, filters, housings, and filtration systems expertly manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Product Specifications||Model 100||Model 110||Model 120||Model 122||Model 130|
|Flow Rate||1 - 5 GPM||1 - 5 GPM||1 - 11 GPM||3 - 15 GPM||1 - 11 GPM|
|Recommended Reservior Size||≤ 250 Gallons||≤ 250 Gallons||≤ 500 Gallons||≤ 750 Gallons||≤ 500 Gallons|
|Maximum Reservior Size||500 Gallons||500 Gallons||1000 Gallons||1500 Gallons||1000 Gallons|
|Depth Filters||1) C-1000||1) C-1000||2) C-1000||2) C-1002||2) C-1000|
|Bag Filters||N/A||1) CB-400||N/A||N/A||1) CB-400|
|Dimensions||21"W x 24"D x 46.5"H||23"W x 24"D x 46.5"H||23"W x 24"D x 46.5"H||23"W x 24"D x 60"H||23"W x 28"D x 46.5"H|
|Weight||145 lbs||175 lbs||175 lbs||230 lbs||205 lbs|
|Download a PDF||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|