Remove tramp oil from soluble, semi-synthetic, and synthetic machine tool coolants to extend fluid life and improve part quality.
Tramp oil is responsible for microbial growth that can lead to skin irritations or dermatitis and causes the rotten-egg smell associated with stagnant coolants. Furthermore, tramp oil can interfere with fluid chemistry to reduce lubricity and cooling rates—resulting in increased tool wear and diminished part quality.
The COMO TS Series Coalescer-Separators keep your fluid reservoir free of tramp oil and improve your bottom-line by reducing fluid disposal costs, minimizing downtime, and improving overall productivity.
Dirty fluids and bad smells are not good for your operation.
Chips and other particulates can contaminate your machinery’s water-based fluids, while tramp oil can form in your reservoirs. Tramp oil activates bacterial growth that irritates the skin and causes a foul, rotten-egg odor.
Particulates and tramp oil can also adversely affect cooling rates and operating temperatures, which can increase friction, reduce output or damage machine parts.
COMO Filtration designs, develops, and delivers high-quality, low-maintenance tramp oil coalescer-separators that keep your equipment operating efficiently and effectively at the highest level.
COMO Filtration coalescers keep your fluid reservoirs free of contaminants and tramp oil. Our coalescers:
- Extend life of soluble, synthetic and semi-synthetic coolants
- Significantly reduce fluid disposal costs
- Greatly minimize downtime for repairs and maintenance
- Vastly improve productivity and profitability
- Reduce abrasive wear and tear on tools
COMO Filtration’s durable, reliable coalescers are expertly engineered, skillfully constructed and rigidly tested to ensure they meet your exact specifications.
Our systems have larger separation tanks and more coalescing media than the competition – your fluid gets cleaner faster and stays cleaner longer.
Our dedicated technical experts will work closely with you to assess your situation, determine what products work best for you, and ensure equipment is installed safely and smoothly.
Providing the product you need
COMO Filtration coalescer-separators effectively and efficiently removes both large chips, grindings, and small particulates, allowing you to achieve the cleanliness you require. Our durable, reliable coalescer-separators include an array of standard and optional features:
- Powder-coated steel tank
- Air regulator controls air pressure
- Needle valve controls fluid flow
- Inlet tee-strainer
- 5-inch HD wheels
- Stainless steel tank
- High temperature coalescing media
- Pre-filtration bag filter
- Post-filtration depth filter
Use COMO Filtration’s high-quality, high-performing coalescers to remove particulates and tramp oil from the water-based fluids used by a wide range of machinery and equipment in a broad array of industries:
- Cutting fluid
- Grinding fluid
- Stamping fluid
- Parts washer fluid
- Polymer quenchant
- Many other industrial fluids
Delivering the service you deserve
Here’s the unfiltered, pure truth: COMO Filtration manufactures the best filtration systems on the market. We have the experience, expertise and equipment to design, develop and deliver filtration systems providing the best quality and the best value for you.
- Family owned and operated
- Founded in 1982 – almost four decades of industry experience
- Products available across the globe
- Devoted to filtration – it’s all we do and we know how to do it right
- Dedicated experts who can assess your situation, determine what products work best for you, and ensure equipment is installed safely and smoothly
- Can handle any size order – from a small, one-machine shop to large-scale operations with hundreds of machines
- Offer a broad distributor network that boasts dedicated professionals who know our products
- Headquartered in the heartland of American – in Janesville Wisconsin
- All frames, filters, housings and filtration systems expertly manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Flow Rate||1 GPM||3 GPM||5 GPM||10 GPM||3-10 GPM|
|Recommended Reservoir Size||≤ 75 Gallons||≤ 200 Gallons||≤ 350 Gallons||≤ 700 Gallons||Batch Processing|
|Maximum Reservoir Size||150 Gallons||400 Gallons||700 Gallons||1400 Gallons||Batch Processing|
|Dimensions||32"W x 22"D x 29"H||32"W x 24"D x 64"H||32"W x 30"D x 64"H||32"W x 36"D x 70"H||Variable|
|Weight||140 lbs||265 lbs||320 lbs||450 lbs||Variable|
|Tank Holding Capacity||20 Gallons||50 Gallons||70 Gallons||100 Gallons||100 - 500 Gallons|
|Clean Fluid Discharge Height||10" H||37" H||37" H||37" H||N/A|
|Pump (Standard)||1/2" Air Diaphragm||1/2" Air Diaphragm||1/2" Air Diaphragm||1" Air Diaphragm||1/2" or 1" AD|
|Pump Maximum Air Consumption||15 SCFM||15 SCFM||15 SCFM||60 SCFM||15 - 60 SCFM|
|Air Consumption at Unit Flow Rate||1 SCFM||2 SCFM||4 SCFM||12 SCFM||2 - 12 SCFM|
|Suction Pickup Type||Dual Weir||Dual Weir||Dual Weir||Spider||Dual Weir or Spider|
|Download a PDF||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|