Reduce filter element consumption by processing batches of contaminated oil through a three-phase recycling system.
How Do Oil Recycling Systems Reduce Filter Element Consumption?
The heating and settling phases remove most of the water and particulate contamination without loading the filters. Then, the filtration phase polishes the fluid to a cleaner-than-new condition.
Our Oil Recycling Systems range in process capacity from 50 to 500 gallons and are suited for many oil-based fluids and industrial applications. These systems are operated via a main control panel, featuring fill, recycling, and discharge modes.
A Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and adjustable timers provide automatic progression through the three recycling phases. In the first phase, immersion heaters warm the oil to aid in particle and water separation. During the settling phase, water and large contaminants collect at the process tank’s conical bottom where they are removed through a manual drain valve. Finally, the COMO Depth Filters polish the fluid by removing particles down to 1 µm and water to as low as 20 PPM. At this point, your fluid is ready to be reused.
The Benefits Of Our Oil Recycling Systems Include
- Extended oil life
- Reduced oil disposal and replacement
- Reduced filter element consumption
- Improved machine performance
- Minimized maintenance and downtime
Oil Recycling Systems Standard Features
- PLC and valve actuator for automatic recycling phase progression
- COMO bag-filter housing for pre-filtration
- COMO depth-filter housings for fluid polishing
- Powder-coated, steel tank with conical bottom
- Float switches to prevent over-filling and cavitation
- Thermostat-controlled immersion heaters
- Control panel with status indicator lights
- High/low-pressure switch for system shutoff
- Pressure and vacuum gauges to monitor filter life
Oil Recycling Systems Available Options
- Process tanks from 50 to 500 gallons
- COMO Air-Strip dry air injection for rapid dewatering
- Fully-automatic operation with clean and dirty holding-tanks
- On-board particle counter to read tank cleanliness
- Pressure switch and a beacon to signal filter element change
- Pressure sensor to remotely track filter life
- Relative-humidity sensor to remotely track temperature and moisture