Quench oil filtration can reduce part cracking and distortions, promote uniform hardening and improve finish quality.
Particulate contamination doesn’t mean your quench oil must be disposed of and replaced. COMO Multi-Pass Filtration removes both fine and gross particulate contamination from quench oil, extending the life of the fluid.
Keeping your quench oil clean and contaminant-free is critical to quench hardening. Dust, metal particles, soot, and rust in quench oil can affect heat transfer rates, increase oxidation, and distort, crack, or stain your products.
COMO Filtration designs, develops, and delivers high-quality systems to specifically filter quench oils. Our quench oil filtration systems clean the oil continuously, remove particulates as small as one micron, and allow your operation consistently produce quality parts.
COMO Filtration’s durable, reliable quench oil filtration systems:
- Simultaneously remove particulate and water contamination
- Maintain quench speeds and cooling rates
- Reduce the number of rejected or damaged parts
- Extend the life of quench oils
- Promote uniform hardening
- Improve finish quality.
- Reduce oxidation and sludge formation
- Save on fluid disposal and replacement costs
- Vastly improve productivity and profitability
- Offer massive return on investment – these systems quickly pay for themselves