Filter housings for every need and a safety regulating valve that really works.
All of COMO’s housing assemblies are chrome-plated steel and designed to stand up to demanding fluid pressure. Need to install a COMO low-pressure filter vessel directly on a high-pressure system? No problem. Our safety valve maintains a maximum 60 PSI in your housing with constant flow for continuous contamination control.
COMO Filtration manufactures high-performing, long-lasting offline filter housings that meet and exceed all your filtration needs. These durable, reliable filter housings are expertly engineered, skillfully constructed and rigidly tested to ensure they meet your exact specifications and keep your fluid clean.
COMO housings are generally low-pressure housings (80 PSI is our standard) and are Low pressure, engine oil, bypass filter housings. They are typically used on:
- Engine Oil
- Compressor Oil
We also supply a superior safety regulating valve that delivers the performance you require when installing a COMO low-pressure filter vessel directly on a high-pressure system. Our safety valve continuously controls contamination by maintaining a constant flow with a maximum 60 PSI in your housing. They are meant for High pressure, hydraulic oil, bypass/offline filter housings and are generally used for:
- Hydraulic Fluids
Our housing assemblies include an array of standard and optional features:
- Chrome-plated steel construction (standard)
- Powder-coated steel, stainless steel (optional)
- Withstand demanding fluid pressure
- Four different model sizes available
- Lube housing maximum fluid pressure: 80 PSI (150 PSI or 300 PSI option)
- Hydraulic Safety Valve maximum fluid pressure: 3,000 PSI (5,000 PSI option)
Our dedicated technical experts will work closely with you to assess your situation, determine what products work best for you, and ensure equipment is installed safely and smoothly.
Delivering the service you deserve
Here’s the unfiltered, pure truth: COMO Filtration manufactures the best filtration systems on the market. We have the experience, expertise and equipment to design, develop and deliver filtration systems providing the best quality and the best value for you.
- Family owned and operated
- Founded in 1982 – almost four decades of industry experience
- Products available across the globe
- Devoted to filtration – it’s all we do and we know how to do it right
- Dedicated experts who can assess your situation, determine what products work best for you, and ensure equipment is installed safely and smoothly
- Can handle any size order – from a small, one-machine shop to large-scale operations with hundreds of machines
- Offer a broad dealer network that boasts dedicated professionals who know our products
- Headquartered in the heartland of American – in Janesville Wisconsin
- All frames, filters, housings and filtration systems expertly manufactured in the U.S.A.
|Product Specifications||C-150||C-500||C-750||C-1000||Safety Valve|
|Flow (GPM)||≤ 1.0 GPM||≤ 1.5 GPM||≤ 2.0 GPM||≤ 2.5 GPM||0.5 - 2.5 GPM|
|Assembly Dimensions||9"W x 7"D x 13"H||12W" x 10"D x 15"H||12W" x 10"D x 20"H||12"W x 10"D x 25"H||12"W x 10"D x 33"H|
|Weight||11 lbs||18 lbs||22 lbs||26 lbs||30 lbs|
|Minimum Fluid Pressure||40 PSI||40 PSI||40 PSI||40 PSI||100 PSI|
|Maximum Fluid Pressure||80 PSI||80 PSI||80 PSI||Standard: 80 PSI | Heavy Duty: 150 PSI | Super HD: 300 PSI||Aluminum: 3,000 PSI | Steel: 5,000 PSI|
|Material (Standard)||Chrome Plated Steel||Chrome Plated Steel||Chrome Plated Steel||Chrome Plated Steel||Aluminum (3,000 PSI)|
|Material (Optional)||Powder Coated Steel||Powder Coated Steel||Powder Coated Steel||Powder Coated Steel and Stainless Steel||Steel (5,000 PSI)|
|Applications||Engine Oil||Engine Oil||Engine Oil||Engine Oil and Compressor Oil||Hydraulic Fluid|