The COMO RTS is a central coolant recycling system
that removes tramp oil and particulate contamination
simultaneously. By utilizing a split process-tank and two
pumps, the COMO RTS keeps dirty coolant additions
separate from recycled coolant, thus providing a constant,
on-demand supply of clean coolant.
- Powder-coated, steel tank with clean and dirty sides
- COMO bag-filter housing for pre-filtration
- Coalescer-separator for tramp oil removal
- COMO depth-filter housing for fluid polishing
- Two air-operated diaphragm pumps
- Toggle switches and solenoid valves for mode-selection
- Float switches to prevent over-filling and cavitation
- Control panel with status indicator lights
- Air regulators and needle valves to set air pressure and air flow to pumps
- Process tanks from 100 to 500 gallons
- Ozone generator to reduce microbial contamination
- Magnetic strainer to remove fine metal particulate and extend filter life
- Standard-temp up to 140°F and high-temp up to 180°F
- Multiple pump and component material options for fluid compatibility
- Pressure switch and beacon to signal filter element change
- Pressure sensor to remotely track filter life
Request a quote today!
Complete the form below to get in touch with COMO Filtration Systems about the COMO RTS Coolant Recycling System.