COMO’s Oil Skimmers are the most economical way to keep your water-based fluid reservoirs free of tramp oils and sludge.
Our oil skimmers act as your first line of defense by capturing surface contaminants. Make sure they’re quality.
COMO’s slow-rotating wheel is oleophilic, so tramp oils and sludge adhere to the wheel’s surface. A spring-loaded wiper blade removes the contaminants and discharges them along a trough into a waste container.
Designed to be mounted to the wall of a fluid reservoir or parts washer, the skimmer frame has a trough built in for waste oil discharge collection. Our skimmers are rated for fluid temperatures up to 180°F.
Eliminate common industrial fluid problems such as:
- Tramp oil buildup
- High disposal & replacement costs
- Unacceptable finish
- Residual oil on parts
- Increased tool wear
- Bacteria and foul odors
- Contact dermatitis
- Short fluid life
- 115 Volt, 7 RPM, shaded-pole motor & gear assembly
- 12-inch SS skimmer wheel for fluids up to 180°F
- Powder-coated skimmer frame and discharge trough
- Approximate dimensions: 14” W x 8” D x 12” H
- Approximate weight: 14 lbs