The COMO Depth Filter is constructed of wound filter media. Fluid flows between the layers of the wound-media, parallel to the center core of the filter. This unique flow path allows for more filter surface area, higher dirt-holding capacity, and longer filter life than pleated surface filters.
We produce an extensive selection of COMO Depth Filters for nearly every oil-based and water-based industrial fluid application. No matter the size of the application, space available, or cleanliness required, COMO Filtration has a filter to suit your needs.
With a network of COMO Dealers, there is always a dedicated technical expert available to work closely with you to analyze your application, determine what products work best for you, and assist with startup and operation.
Delivering the service you deserve
Here’s the unfiltered, pure truth: COMO Filtration manufactures the best filtration systems on the market. We have the experience, expertise and equipment to design, develop and deliver filtration systems providing the best quality and the best value for you.
- Family owned and operated
- Founded in 1982 – almost four decades of industry experience
- Products available across the globe
- Devoted to filtration – it’s all we do and we know how to do it right
- Dedicated experts who can assess your situation, determine what products work best for you, and ensure equipment is installed safely and smoothly
- Can handle any size order – from a small, one-machine shop to large-scale operations with hundreds of machines
- Offer a broad distributor network that boasts dedicated professionals who know our products
- Headquartered in the heartland of American – in Janesville Wisconsin
- All frames, filters, housings, and filtration systems expertly manufactured in the U.S.A.