Extend Hydraulic Component Life and Maximize Productivity
Remove particulate, water and varnish contamination simultaneously to extend hydraulic component and oil life, improve cycle times, reduce machine maintenance and maximize uptime.
With more than twenty filter options, COMO can design a solution that meets your exact fluid cleanliness goals.
Oil Contamination is Leading Cause of Hydraulic Failures and Downtime
Particulate and water contamination are the leading causes of oil breakdown and hydraulic component failure.
If you’re experiencing any of the following, it’s time to look for a new industrial filtration system:
- Replacement of pumps, bearings, proportional valves and servo valves
- Increased component wear and corrosion
- Loss of productivity from rejected parts, poor cycle times and downtime
- High costs for oil disposal and replacement
- Leaking seals, sticking valves and blocked ports
- Oxidation, additive depletion and varnish buildup
Filter Particulate Contamination to One Micron or Better
Particulate contamination is constantly working its way into your hydraulic system. New machines and even brand-new oil come dirty from the manufacturer. Particulate also accumulates in hydraulic oil from machine wear and dust ingression. COMO can remove particulate to one micron, allowing you to:
- Reduce downtime and maintenance costs
- Save on fluid disposal and replacement
- Improve part quality, machine efficiency, and overall productivity
- Achieve any ISO cleanliness goal—including 15/13/10 servo valve cleanliness
Eliminate Water Contamination and Remove Varnish
Water contamination causes surface and component corrosion and metal fatigue. It also accelerates oxidation, which leads to additive depletion, acid buildup, varnish formation, and sludge. The result? Decreased performance and cycle times, lower productivity, and more machine downtime. COMO can help you to:
- Remove free, emulsified, and dissolved water
- Remove varnish and oxidation contaminants that cause acid buildup
- Improve valve performance and heat-exchanger efficiency
- Extend additive and overall oil life