Improve Vacuum Pump Reliability and Extend Oil Life.
Remove particulate and water contamination simultaneously to extend vacuum pump oil life, maintain low vapor pressures, improve vacuum efficiency, and reduce downtime.
With more than twenty filter options, COMO can design a vacuum pump oil filtration system solution that meets your exact fluid cleanliness goals.
Contamination Lowers Vacuum Pump Efficiency and Causes Pump Failures
Particulate and water contamination shorten oil life and reduce vacuum pump efficiency by lowering the oil’s vapor pressure. These contaminants increase friction, abrasive wear, and corrosion, leading to pump failures, downtime, and costly repairs or replacements.
If you’re experiencing any of the following, it’s time to look for a new industrial filtration system:
- Short vacuum pump oil life
- Frequent vacuum pump failures and breakdown
- Downtime from oil changes and vacuum pump repairs and replacement
- Poor vacuum pump efficiency from low vapor pressure
- Excess moisture and sludge in your vacuum pump oil
Remove Particulate Contamination Down to One Micron
Each time the vacuum chamber is evacuated, dust and other fine particulates are transferred from the atmosphere to your vacuum pump oil. These contaminants get into tight clearances between pump components where they increase friction, abrasive wear, and fluid temperature. Left unfiltered, particulates can cause pumps to fail or seize, leading to costly repairs, replacements, and downtime.
COMO can prevent vacuum pump damage by removing particulate to as low as one micron. With COMO, you will:
- Extend vacuum pump and oil life
- Minimize component wear and vacuum pump failures
- Reduce downtime and increase productivity
- Improve oil mist separator performance and longevity
- Save on fluid disposal and replacement costs
Eliminate Water Contamination from Vacuum Pump Oil
When the vacuum chamber is evacuated, humidity and residual moisture on components are passed through vacuum pump oil in the form of water vapor. Inside the pump, the water vapor condenses into liquid water and mixes with the oil, thus lowering the oil’s vapor pressure and reducing vacuum pump efficiency. Water also shortens oil life and reduces pump reliability by accelerating oxidation, sludge buildup, rust, and corrosion.
Reduce downtime and maximize productivity by removing water from your vacuum pump oil. With COMO, you can:
- Remove free, emulsified, and dissolved water
- Extend vacuum pump oil life by reducing oxidation and sludge buildup
- Improve vacuum pump efficiency, pump-down speeds, and productivity
- Reduce vacuum pump failures and downtime
- Lower oil and pump replacement costs